Sunday, January 20, 2008

माय Weight

I would definately be considered "obese", but I will not give you a number. That is for me to know, and noone ever to discover. I know, I am most ashamed of that number. Hopefully, by the end of this year, I will be feeling so much thinner,that I will be proud to tell you how much I have lost and maybe even that beginning weight number! Until then, you will have to be satisfied with the amount I have lost. My brother-in-law suggested "before" pictures but again, I am too ashamed. I have thought, I would die if I was in "The Biggest Loser" and had to show up at weigh in with a sports bra on. Not so cute on the heavy person. Just know, I am not looking that great in my clothes, I am definately NOT looking great without them. Anyway, maybe I will do some measurements just to know how many inches I am losing. We shall see!!! Feel free to send me weight loss tips, recipes, your story, etc. I need all the help and motivation I can find!!!

No comments: