Sunday, January 20, 2008

OK, I did it!

OK, I wasn't going to tell you for fear of failure, but I just can't keep my mouth shut. Tonight I went and joined Weight Watchers. I am feeling very positive and like this is doable. I really need that! I am very excited. It's all about POINTS, POINTS, and more points. Many of my in-laws have successfully completed Weight Watchers; so now I need your little tips; like what foods are good for the cravings, etc. and are low on points. So, feel free to give me your advice or two cents. I think the main thing I need to be successful with weight loss is accountability. Knowing I have to weigh in every week---it puts me on notice! One of the phrases I noticed while I was in there is to become and stay "an after!" You know those before and after shots? That is a good motivation, I want to become "an after."

No comments: