Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weigh In!

Well, another stressful night---will the weigh in be in my favor or against me? Our stupid "Weight Watchers" scale that I got at Costco is completely unreliable. My husband and I have both noticed. It will give you mixed up results between 10 pounds within minutes. So, I never really know how it is going to go at "the official weigh in." I wore my thinnest skirt (as to help me as much as possible at the weigh in) and walked with trepidation to the scale. To my amazement, I lost 4.2 pounds. Yeah! Maybe it was the skirt. Whatever it is, I am not going to complain. At least I didn't gain. Anyway, it is nice to feel like progress is happening. I have so much to lose, but it does feel good to be moving in the right direction!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Crawford said...

4.2 pounds is AWESOME! That is a great week- keep up the good work- I am cheering you on!

Jenny said...

Um, I highly doubt last week's clothing weighed 5 lbs. more than this week's. You are ROCKING the weight loss! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

You are funny!! I am really proud that you are making this journey. Keep it up! When I was pregnant, I always had my appointments in the morning and I didn't eat or drink till after the weigh-in so that it didn't look like I had gained that much. Maybe you could do your weigh-ins in the morning too.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You must be like the point Nazi---
Those are great results-- beware- those grouchy WW ladies will turn on you! They get all weird and jealous when you are loosing the most! :-) So flaunt it- enjoy the ride! It sounds like you are really in control of your body- I bet it feels really good!

Amy said...

You must be feeling better already! I know I was when 10 lbs was off...you feel it long before others notice it. I love it when you get to the point where your clothes feel loose!

Keep it up...You are on your way to your 10% goal!!!