Sunday, January 20, 2008

Leslie Sansone!

I attended a ward workout session on Friday morning, and they did Leslie Sansone's "Walk away the pounds for Abs (3 miles)." I was impressed with it. I love this option for working out! You don't have to take a lot of space, you can do it indoors, and the time seems to fly (always a necessity for me). I would highly recommend this DVD (I just purchased it and a couple others on Amazon---free super-saver shipping!) Hey, it's cheaper than a gym membership and takes up much less space than a treadmill, and like I said, it is fun! (Our treadmill is still living in our garage!!!)

I find it funny that Weight Watchers doesn't call "it" exercise. They suggest you "move more." It is probably smart as many of us heavy people are scared of "exercise!" So, I guess I should say, I will be trying to "move more!"

No comments: