Monday, January 28, 2008

Next on my list "to try"


Now don't these look just divine! Since I am not the biggest chocolate fan, I prefer these types of cakes! Yumsters! I didn't see these last time I was shopping or they would've been in my stomach by now! I think it is also "genius" that they make them in 3 packs. For some of us fat people, having 3 gives us that feeling of "indulgement." I would much rather have 3 small cakes, than 1 bigger one. I know, it is frightening, but true. Talk about strange head games going on up there in my brain. But for now, we will try to trick my brain rather than fix my thinking errors that exist!!! Maybe that can be next year. Anyway, these treats are also made by "Hostess". So many great options; loving that!!! It's all about having options!

No comments: