Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weighing In!

Well, I went to Weight Watchers last night for my weigh in! I lost 7 lbs. SWEET! I am sure my body was in shock this week from having started this new regiment! It felt good to have that success, even though I did have naughty moments this week like Cheese Fries at Training Table. The difference though, I didn't eat anything else, and shared them with my friend Shauna. I am trying to make better choices, still not making GREAT choices! In time we will get there. The WW meeting was quite amusing. This lady started out by telling us what not to eat: Carls Jr. Taco Salad! She thought it wouldn't be so bad, when she got home, she looked it up, and it is 28 points! She was upset because she could've eaten 2 Big Macs for all those points! So, beware of some of those "salads" at fast food restaurants, especially if they have that "shell" that you can eat (that alone was 10 points I think!). Some good little tips, I am scared for this week, my body is now more used to this regiment and is not going to do as well this week! So, I have to do better at tracking all my points.

No comments: