Sunday, January 20, 2008

Best Salty Snack

The best salty snack ever (100 Calorie Right Bites: Extra Cheddar party mix)
The choices! (Don't waste your money on the 100 calorie Pringles; unless you like salty cardboard!)
I definately have salt cravings---need that fix! So, for those like myself, but needing something low cal and Weight Watchers friendly, try out 100 Calorie Right Bites (Extra Cheddar Party Mix) by Cheez-It! It is so tasty and good, only 2 points (as long as my math is correct), and only 100 calories! That means you could eat about 12 of these a day and be OK (if that is all that you eat!) Just kidding! But they are divine. I think it is about getting that "EXTRA CHEDDAR" since I am also a cheese addict. Maybe that has something to do with my weight issue!

On the other hand, the Pringles (100 calorie) chips are not too tasty; at all! If needing a salt fix, definately grab the "Extra Cheddar Party Mix". Best 100 calories ever made!

I know, I am also frightened that I am now taking pictures of food.

What kills me in losing weight? The weekends. I just feel like I deserve something naughty on weekends. I need to get over this really bad habit and thinking error!

No comments: