Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weighing In with Weight Watchers!

OK, I was totally dreading the weigh in this week. I was SUPER-NAUGHTY, eating at Tepanyaki, and even getting double noodles; among other naughty choices. I am thinking maybe my naughtiness will show up next week! I was shocked; even with my naughtiness I lost 2.6 pounds. I think my body is just a week off. I have got to be super good this week! I am feeling motivation, so that is good.

Some Weight Watcher tips:

I even asked them tonight to confirm: the Veggie delite sandwich at subway (6 inch) is only 4 points. I get the grated cheese, get it toasted, and it is divinity! I highly suggest this when you are needing to "eat out" or partake in what tastes naughty! I get one at least 2 times a week.

Also, Taco Bell bean burrito, or soft taco, is reasonable in the point department if you are needing a fix.

A tip that someone gave tonight, that I will definately be trying this week: Papa John's De-Lite Pizza (with just cheese) is only 3 points a slice. WOW! That will be better than the nasty frozen cardboard pizza I had this week from Lean Cuisine, and I really need that pizza fix. So, this is my cure!

Anyway, it feels good to be moving in the right direction weight wise!

No comments: