Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Diet Food Review; Part 2!

Here are some more foods and beverages that make a "diet" or "lifestyle change" not so difficult, in my opinion.

MY NEW FAVORITE:


Papa Murphy's De-Lite Cheese Pizza (only 3 points a slice)! We had it for dinner. It was awesome, for a lite pizza. Realize you are not getting "the Pie" by any means, but this is SOOOOO good for reducing calories and enjoying some carbs and cheese. (Much better than the frozen, Lean Cuisine, and other pizzas in my opinion!)

Pepperidge Farm "Chessmen" 100 calorie packs Many of you know, I am not a big fan of chocolate! So, I enjoy vanilla flavors or other sweet flavors more so than chocolate. For this reason, I just love these Chessmen! They give me that buttery cookie flavor without the guilt!



Some drinks I love: I enjoy a fruity, sweet, juice taste---so these sodas fit the bill!

"ICE" (5 calories, found at Costco!)



Diet Rite, Pure Zero Tangerine (0 calories)



Diet Rite, Pure Zero Red Raspberry (0 calories)


Anyway, I am definately enjoying trying all these new products. Some of them are a little more pricey, and unfortunately, my five kids are also enjoying them, so sometimes they don't go all that far in this household!

3 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

I'm loving all your tips on this! I tried the alternative bagel and they are really yummy and filling. Gotta try some new drinks, thanks for the ideas!

Jennifer Crawford said...

I love, love, LOVE that you have chosen to document your journey and put it all out there--- Seriously-- I am so proud!

You will do this- your commitment is palpable in your writing!

you rock!

You should add a pop up message board for your adoring fans to add favorite healthy snacks--- variety is the spice of life!

XOXO-- Todd

Sara Corinne said...

Nothin's better for your body that pure h20. Retrain your palatte to enjoy it.

...may not have sugar or calories, but there's plenty of stuff in those sodas that aren't so great for us.