Friday, February 29, 2008

Yeah! I am back on track!!!

Today I weighed in. Someone I know let me know of the "Mom" Weight Watchers Meeting that you can bring your kids too. So, this morning, I took the three youngest with me. We didn't stay for the meeting, since I know I wouldn't be able to get anything out of it with a one, two and three year old by my side. However, the best part was weigh in. I lost 6 pounds. YEAH! Now, I have lost a total of 16.6 pounds. Not as much as I would've liked, but I think I am still capable of losing 100 pounds this year, if I am very careful to stay on track!!! Anyway, it feels good to have success once again, and feel that "my head" is back in the game once again. I felt most of this last month I was derailed!!! Also nice, I am down a pants size!!! That always feels better!!! I better work hard though, only 305 days. Those 60 days have FLOWN by!!! I only have about 5 of those left. So, if I lose 16 pounds every 60 days, then by the end of the year, I will have lost 80 pounds. So, I guess I am not exactly on track. I have got to work harder to reach that goal.

3 comments:

Jennifer Crawford said...

Congratulations- 6 pounds is a great week! Keep up the good work- your are inspiring me!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! You rock!! I lost .40 that stinks. I still finally made it to my first 10pds though so I got a sticker. It made me feel special!! Dumb that a stupid gold star can make someone's day so exciting.

Amy said...

I am so proud of you...It has taken me like 6 months to lose 10 lbs! I am not going to quit though...like Jen, it is just going to take me awhile. I keep thinking about how I'll feel 15 lbs. from now. Doesn't your future body totally inspire you?