Friday, February 15, 2008

Taking a Break!

OK, my husband and I are going to Vegas this weekend without kids, and so I am taking a break from Weight Watchers for the weekend. My husband is also (from his diet). We don't get many times alone without kids and we totally want to live it up with no pressure---especially FOOD! I just felt I should disclose that I am not just falling off the wagon, I am jumping off with a little excitement! I am sure as I jump back on the wagon on Monday---HEAVIER, it will be harder than ever. Perhaps I will regret my choice then, but for now, I couldn't be more excited. Sorry, these are my true feelings. I know, at this rate, "fat girl" may not be gone by next year. No, I am determined. I have had a lot of crazy events in the last 2 weeks (a trip to Texas, my brother and his wife coming to town--we hadn't seen them for a year and a half, and now this Vegas trip! So, I have known this would be a rough time!) Till next week, see ya' and don't follow my poor example. I am also going to be forgetting about the quote below for this weekend! I am feeling a tad defiant and resentful of the food thing. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Jen Stewart said...

Have fun baby and hit a buffet for me!

The times when I am out of my routine are the hardest for me too. WW web site has lots of helpful hints for stuff like this but I agree with you, for a cherished weekend away, live it up!