Thursday, February 7, 2008

Meet the Chins!

That is me and "the chins" on the far left! This is a picture with me and some of my cousins!!!
OK, so one of my biggest pet peeves of being fat are "the chins." Yes, I am referring to my plural chins. I love to take pictures, so in order to get a picture without "the chins" I get to try to attempt to take pictures at weird angles. Unfortunately, this is not always possible, so on days like today, "the chins" show up! Well, I guess they are always around, but I like to live in denial that they exist. Pictures like this remind me of "the chins" and remind me of my need to lose that weight THIS YEAR! I will be very excited one day to be able to take a picture and see only one chin. After we work on the "chins" we can start to work harder on the rest of that package!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ha ha! I too hate the chins...that and the belly bulge.