Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Endurance

Well, I went to workout at the church yesterday morning, and that was good. Luckily, Weight Watcher friendly treats were brought to book group today, so that was also helpful, we will see how I do---I get to go work a little tonight, and get to have a girls night with a good friend tomorrow night. I just have to keep steady. It's that "enduring to the end" that I have got to do. Except for me, "enduring to the end" means getting through the end of the day without making bad choices, "enduring to the end" also means through the week, till the next weigh in, and also "enduring to the end" of the 100 pounds I want to lose. It is a constant issue I have to deal with. I think I am doing better at trying to eat healthy overall, rather than eat all these "100 calorie" snacks all the time. Anyway, weigh in is always a good reminder to stay on track!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

If you can, pick where y'all go for girl's night. That way you can make better choices. Also, instead of dessert, I can always get my non-member friends to go to Starbucks instead where there are no temptations for me. But, maybe in Utah everyone you know is LDS?

Jenny said...

Are the workouts at church every day? If not, I've got to let you know what I've been doing - there are Denise Austin workouts each morning on Lifetime at 8:00 am. I actually really like them - I think they're great for beginners - they push me, but not so hard I want to give up. There's a different one each day (well at least, for the 3 days I've been doing them), so I don't get bored. I usually DVR them so I can blow through the commercials. She does a toning section, an aerobics session, and warm up and cool down. It's just 30 minutes (without commercials, closer to 20), so I don't expect it will get me into the best shape of my life or anything, but for now, when I'm just getting started, I really like it!