Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today Show Appearance

Guess who was on the Today show this morning for their fitness piece? It was Leslie Sansone about power walking. It was great to see Al and all the crew power walking!!! It reminded me of how great power walking is and how easy it is to do indoors. Luckily, I got a great power walk at the zoo yesterday going up all the hills with all three kids in the stroller. Every time I do her workout I feel good. So, I guess it is time to get going again. I have been more active since starting this weight loss kick, but I would like to make it daily rather than 2-3 times a week.

2 comments:

Jennifer Crawford said...

I really need something to jump start me again- it seems like February has really gotten to me all that chocolate and birthday cake! I'm ready to get this weight watchers thing DONE!

Jenny said...

Thanks for reminding me of those power-walking DVDs. I got one from the library once and I thought it might be totally boring, but it was actually really fun and motivating. I might have to pick one up to change things up a bit.