Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Struggling!!!

As my intuitive friend Jen must've picked up on----I am lacking in motivation at the current moment. The food thing has gone from bad to worse. This week has been full of BAD CHOICES! And the scary thing is we are only on Wednesday. On Sunday I had way to much fun at a family dinner with my brother and his wife! You may have seen the Valentine's cupcakes from Costco? Yeah, I couldn't resist. Never mind all the "normal" food I ate that I shouldn't have eaten! Then, on Monday, I had a night with my great friend Angie. We had a blast, and I really enjoyed the food too much! We went out to eat, and I did not hold back! Then, last night we went to Sweet Tomatoes. How bad can that be? Well, just trust me, I really made some poor choices. So yeah, three really bad food days in a row. So, today, my goal is to change that up, and really make good choices.

I did go to work out on Monday, but noone was there. Today, I did go work out, although I was so tired, everything seemed so much harder. Maybe it is all that food I shouldn't be eating! Anyway, I am struggling, but I am going to do well today. That is my current endeavor. I feel like someone in AA. I am going to be working on things hour by hour around here. That is all I can do right now, day by day!

However, I am proud of my man!!! He has been doing his own weight loss program (not Weight Watchers) and he has lost 20 pounds. That is motivating to me. He encourages me so much. Grateful for that!

No comments: