Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Laura, the Maximizer!

Well, I went to the church exercise group today. What is interesting to me, is I don't get all that much done due to the interruptions from my kids, however, in participating in some exercise, it makes me want to be good with food for the day as to not "ruin" any exercise I have done. (Probably since it is such a rare event to exercise in my world!) Anyway, it has been good to exercise today. I feel like my mind is in a better place; feeling more motivation to continue on this weight loss journey!!! So, I guess sometimes my need to "maximize" can be a good thing; especially when it comes to exercise!!! I think I may still pay a heavy price for "my sins" at weigh in, but hey, at least I am feeling back on track!

BTW, Jenny, thanks for your comment, it helped me feel more motivation too. It is definately hard to stay on the wagon. Knowing other people are also struggling, somehow makes it easier to get going again.

No comments: