Monday, March 17, 2008

My Latest Addiction; My Version of the BLT (with Bacos, not Bacon)

I have many food issues. For example, I hate eggs, greatly dislike milk, hate deli meat, unless it is shaved ham (and then I have to burn it in the microwave)! I also like to melt my ice-cream for 30 secs in the microwave before eating it. Anyway, as I hate deli meat, I love to get the Veggie Delite sandwich at Subway. It is only 8 points for the foot long sandwich, and only 4 points for the six inch.

So, this last week, I decided to buy all the preparations at the store rather than go to Subway a lot this week. However, on my version of the Veggie Delite, you also add Bacos. So, it is sort of like a BLT, but with fake bacon, that is not as fattening as real bacon. I have to say, this sandwich rocks. Who would have thought a Bacos sandwich could be so tasty? However, I am that person that also enjoys melted ice-cream, so maybe it is just my taste buds. (Although my kids kept wanting bites of my sandwich too.) Just in case you are dying to try something fabulous! You may also want to try burned ham via the microwave, or melted ice-cream. So great! Although, with Weight Watchers, I no longer am eating my Blue Bunny, Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate ice-cream that rocked the house. Surprisingly, I am still here! Perhaps just a little less of me!

No comments: