Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Shame!

Well, I have postponed writing this, but it is time to fess up. I gained 3.4 pounds this week. I can't act shocked---I was HORRID with food this week. I am angry with myself for falling down, not once, but almost every day last week! I just see this weight loss thing is going to be quite the battle with myself. Anyway, this week is also going to be hard with Easter, but I have got to stop my "cheating" ways!!! Anyway, I am mortified with myself. The only positive thing this week---I have been 11 weeks in WW, so the fee is now $8/week. Thank goodness since this is not as easy for me as I had hoped. The reality is when you have eaten like crap for 10 years---it is hard to change on a dime! I am not trying to make excuses, it is just ROUGH for me. So, I am determined to keep working and trying. I did work out twice this last week, but I really need to work out at least 5 days a week. I think that will also help me in the food department!

No comments: