Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weigh In

Well, I lost .6 of a pound this week. I guess I will just take that I am moving in the right direction. I have got to be extra good the next couple weeks with Easter treats. I have already given in to eating some of my favorites: the Peeps. My other latest obsession: Orange Tic Tacs. I am seriously obsessed with them. They make me happy. Luckily, they are not too killer in the calorie department. 1.9 calories per tic tac. They are an excellent little pick me up. I read an article today that made me feel a little better. It said that the more kids one has, the more likely they are to be obese. Never mind that I had a weight issue before any of the kids. Anyway, I think being at home, around kids all day, dealing with the mundane, tedious, repititious tasks of the day, really does not help my self control any. I have just got to find other little pick me ups during the day, rather than snacking and food. This is quite the battle. Some days I just want to accept being "fat & happy" because I swear I am a lot more happy being able to eat what I want and feel more carefree. However, in the long run, I will be much happier with the weight loss. Just sharing my random thoughts of the day!

I can't believe we are already under 300 days left in this year!!!

No comments: