Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Failure

Well, let's just say that I haven't been doing well in that weight department----I think I am pretty close to the weight I started at! NOT SO GOOD! It is a rough journey for me---self inflicted by my poor decisions, but in this arena, I just really lack self-control. When I do succeed, I feel like it is SUCH a battle. I just don't have all the energy, time, and commitment to succeed in this goal currently----I am looking into some options that may be more realistic for me right now. We shall see----------

1 comment:

Sara Corinne said...

Hello again from your cyber pal Sara Corinne.

I would like to exchange email you. May I have your email address please? Mine is Sara.c_64@yahoo.com

funny, I was just thinking about you today wondering how it's going and you posted! Don't you love random things like that ;)